ZeNiTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that sucks

3 posters

Go down

that sucks Empty that sucks

Post  Deathitself Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 am

My old dear friend Taiwan 589:473 who attacked me first and I crushed and destroy over and over again daily in order not to let him/her grow, do not respond to any of the 20 messages I send him/her now join Shadows and they want me to cease fire. And I am quite sure once it gain strength will attack me again so any suggestions???
Deathitself
Deathitself
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

that sucks Empty keep attacking it

Post  antomingtse Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:27 pm

No need to send message anymore, even if he joined shadow just keep plundering him daily until he gave up, and leave the diplomacy to the league officers
he attacked, then u retalliate as simple as that ..
antomingtse
antomingtse

Back to top Go down

that sucks Empty ...

Post  Deathitself Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 am

the problem is that some guy SHAHAN which i suppose is someone of the main in shadows tell me to stop attacking him so the question is do I listen to him because most likely if i continue crushing Taiwan this will end in war with Shadows and it will be me to blame.
Deathitself
Deathitself
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

that sucks Empty Re: that sucks

Post  Bash0r Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Tell SHAHAN to talk to Robin (sorry robin) and keep plundering -- same as reyes, tell shahan that before he joined SHADOW you have farm him before and the reason he join SHADOW is to find a safe place from you (or Zenith).
Bash0r
Bash0r
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

that sucks Empty Re: that sucks

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum