ZeNiTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guidelines?

3 posters

Go down

guidelines? Empty guidelines?

Post  kaga Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 pm

I wanna post sth like guidelines... i have a draft... anythign to add or improve on? Smile I haven't written one for 2 years... haha so please do comment...

Simple guidelines for Zenith league

1. Please try to be active and login to forum every time you play TKO. I know this means you have to open another link... but the chatbox in TKO is really unstable... and if we get into the habit, this will be convenient for posting and replying quickly
2. I know some of us are trying to boost population. However, this game is not about having large cities, since it is a wargame. Troops are what we use to fight. Hence, please don't just build something you probably don't need if it's not needed in your plans. e.g. if you are not planning to build demolishers in a city, you don't need ironworks... just build stuff which helps achieve what you are trying to achieve.
3. If you are going to attack someone, please make sure that you will be aware that retaliation may come. Just because we are zenith, most newbs won't want to attack us. However, there are many experienced players out there, and they don't care where you are from and will retaliate if they have the troops. Hence, please be vigilant.
4. Please understand the strengths and weaknesses of your troops before you build and send for attacks
I have some description in another link in the forum. I suggest you guys check the link still :p

http://tk.koramgame.com/sg_guides/quick_guide/201001/article_118.html#

5. I understand everyone has different amount of times put into this game. We have a real life to get on with after all. So, it'll be great to think about how we can help Zenith. e.g. if you are going to login once or twice a day... it makes little sense for you to be an attacker... but u can still be a great team player by helping defense. In general, we will be taking roles of either
i. attack
ii. defense

I think Basted and Robin will ask you guys soon, so you might as well start thinking about the role you want.
Note: when your role is defense, it doesn't mean you can't attack. It just means you will make more defense troops to help others. You can still make the troops you want to raid your neighbors and so. The same goes for attackers, who have to make some defense anyways

We should start doing troop counts also. This means, ensuring everyone has a certain amount of troops with respect to their population and role. For attacking players, the requirements will be tougher, since you probably get more income from raiding. Once again, think about what role you would like to take depending on how much time you have Smile

Shu
militia - moderate attack, hopeless for defense
pikes - good calvary defense
glaives - your major infantry unit for attack, mass produce
scout - bah :p
lancers - good infantry defense, not for real attacking, good for raiding low pop cities tho because fast
imperial guard - strong calvary attack, your main calvary attack troops

wei
swordsman - very average in everything. you will need them for calvary defense if you don't trade troops with friends
heavy infantry - good infantry defence
guardsman - your main infantry unit for attack, best attack per population unit
light calvary - i would suggest as main calvary attack
qing calvary - most powerful unit, but needs 4 pop and a bit slow... i prefer light calvary, but i guess everyone is free to choose

wu
spearsman - the cheapest defense ever in terms of resources... but VERY EFFECTIVE defense unit... mass produce for your own defence if you are not an active attacker
shield infantry - your main infantry attack unit
female cav- fastest unit in game... use for raiding since it lets you raid more... hopeless in defense
heavy cav - good infantry defense
bodyguard calvary - good attack, good calvary defense

i'm not so familiar about effects of crossbowmen... so i can't comment on it.. hopefully others can explain more

for shu attackers... militia are for early raiding only... once u get a stable income from raiding start making glaives + imp guard for real fighting...

for wei attackers... guardsman is really important since it is the best attack unit per population i think... and then... choose whatever calvary you want for speed... i prefer light calvary

for wu attackers ... fem calvs for early raiding... then switch to shield infantry + bodyguard calvary for real attacking

kaga

Back to top Go down

guidelines? Empty Re: guidelines?

Post  basted Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 pm

nice guide and easy to understand Razz ..
i think this must be post on Members area so everyone can read !
( ill moved this on member area )
basted
basted
Admin

https://zenith.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

guidelines? Empty crossbowers

Post  Deathitself Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 am

For Shu the cross bowers are with 80 attack 10 inf defense 5 cavalry defense
and repeating cross bowers are with 120 attack 10 inf defense 5 cavalry defense so good for the walls really Surprised
Deathitself
Deathitself
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

guidelines? Empty Re: guidelines?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum