ZeNiTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are training points for scrimmage and hwo to get more loots?

2 posters

Go down

what are training points for scrimmage and hwo to get more loots? Empty what are training points for scrimmage and hwo to get more loots?

Post  Madcat Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:16 pm

training points
# Our hero ChenYun gained 80 experience points.
# Madcat gained 8 training points.

i have attack a few times for an oasis land and the repost says that my attack efficiency is 4% and the loot is only 800 each resources and damage over 15k of each type of resources

how do i get more resources than 800 or better efficiency?

Battle result:Attackers win. Battle Mode:Plunder
Attacker's strategy:None Defender's strategy:None
Attacker damage:Hero 0/1 Military force 62/645
Defender damage:Hero 0/0 Military force 94/104
Attacker's formation:Bird Formation(Invalid) Defender's formation:none
Plunder trophy: 382 382 382 382
Damage cost: 7980 6280 5060 2880
Battle profits:-1352% Battle efficiency:4%

Madcat

Back to top Go down

what are training points for scrimmage and hwo to get more loots? Empty Re: what are training points for scrimmage and hwo to get more loots?

Post  Bash0r Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 pm

You can't get more than 800 for each resc that the maximum number the oasis got. If I am not mistaken, The efficiency mean the balance of the troops "bag/capacity" to brought the bounty.

Example : you raid a villages which have 800 resc each so 800 x 4 = 3200 with shieldinfantry who can carry bounty 45. 3200:45 = 71. In order to get you 100% or 99% efficiency you need to brought 71 troops for plunder.

% of your battle profit come from your bounty deducted by the total loses of your resc to build the lost troops. Minus % mean your bounty is lower than your cost for building the lost troops.

In travian I used to send 50-60 raids in one go and continously send the raids after they arrive home but here is limited to the number of messenger u got. The bright sight is unlike travian your farms never deleted from the map so you can get 3200 resc per villages each day. After u build enough troops then you can start aiming for villages with big pops -- big pops could mean big resc ;0)

So start by farming your zero pops around you then build scout quickly so you can scout your big neighbour.Troops in oasis will always comeback after a day and u only got 800 resc each. It's useless to raids an oasis (except the oasis is own by other player).
Bash0r
Bash0r
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

what are training points for scrimmage and hwo to get more loots? Empty Re: what are training points for scrimmage and hwo to get more loots?

Post  Bash0r Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 pm

U can use scrimmage at barrack, scout camp and stable to fasten the recruiting process, it can't work on ironworks though. And u can only do scrimmage 10 time a day. The more level you got the more troops you brought the more point u got. Max is 5000.
Bash0r
Bash0r
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Madcat Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:55 pm

do you mean the training points i get is for recruiting faster?
5000 each scrimmage or the maximum of all training points i get is 5000?

Madcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bash0r Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 am

That's the maximum you can get/store. When you recruit troops just click the accelerate bottom on the right. It will use your points.

The points is cumulative so you can get 5000 eventually.
Bash0r
Bash0r
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Madcat Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 am

great!!!
but, where can i read my training points?
i see i got around 100 points but i dont know where to see it
so that i will balance and keep it below 5k

Madcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bash0r Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 pm

You'll see it on the barrack/stable/scoutcamp -- just recruit some troops and hover your mouse to the accelerate button.
Bash0r
Bash0r
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Madcat Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 pm

and i thought acceleration will get my troops instantly
but it's just increase the speed?

Madcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bash0r Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Yup, it's help a lot when you que alot of troops.
Bash0r
Bash0r
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum